The Calaxy team is excited to be helping breathe life into The Creator’s Galaxy. Through the $CLXY token and its associated on-chain governance, the community is now in its preliminary stages of independent and self-sustaining operations. $CLXY tokens were created in Hedera transaction 0.0.849428@1650300471–92006891 and have also been distributed to dedicated treasury accounts.
Stay tuned for ecosystem updates including details about on-ramps and supported wallets.
Name — Calaxy Tokens
Symbol — $CLXY
Decimal Places — 6 or 1.000001
Total Supply — 1 billion or 1,000,000,000
Smallest Denomination — Myro
Hedera Token Service ID — 0.0.859814
Metadata Storage — ipfs://QmWzpkRdq4ostGDM1La9a6L212zuFXT89ogGAymwz9yB4Y
Description — Calaxy Tokens act as gas powering The Creator’s Galaxy personal monetization ecosystem, in addition to enabling verifiable, decentralized governance.
How to Get Involved
- Join the community’s Discord
- Creator’s Galaxy Improvement Proposals & Discussions
- Sign up for the Calaxy Application Waitlist
- What is Hedera Hashgraph?
- What is the Hedera Token Service?
- Creator’s Galaxy Whitepaper
- $CLXY Token Distribution Details
Calaxy does not control which wallets, custodians, exchanges, OTC trading desks, or brokers support $CLXY and does not vouch for or endorse any wallet, custodian, exchange, OTC trading desk, or broker.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where/when/how can I buy $CLXY?
- Hopefully soon, but ultimately it is up to exchanges, etc., to choose which assets to support.
How will I be able to spend $CLXY?
- Please refer to The Creator’s Galaxy Whitepaper for more information on how you will be able to use $CLXY, and the community Discord with any questions that you may have.
When will I get my $CLXY?
- Please refer to your token purchase agreement for $CLXY for timeline details, if applicable.
How will $CLXY be used?
- Please refer to The Creator’s Galaxy Whitepaper for more information on the different uses for $CLXY , and the community Discord with any questions that you may have.
What wallets can store $CLXY?
- Wallets that support the Hedera Token Service should (by default) support $CLXY tokens. Stay tuned for additional details.